Friday, November 9, 2012

Elaboration

Most of what I am feeling in the earlier post, I have been feeling for months and months, it seems last two it has gotten worse. I will say there are some good things in mylife too. I guess what I was trying to say is I am tired of being, who I am at the moment, and am trying desperatly to change and seem to not be able to, because of a few past events that have happend, and it seems some have afftected me more than I would have liked to of thought. Then theres the Big MC, and that is in all words killing me, because if I had been smarter it would not of happend, had I been smart I would not of been in that situation, had I been strong minded I would not be in the state of mind I am in now. So, guess most of these things are due to past events that I cannot shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts