Sunday, September 18, 2011

Playing life

When I was a kid like most I played house and barbie then I played the Sims, is it not a wonder that even at early age we try to play a life that's not our own. Some of us, even now wish not to at the age of an adult to play our own life we would rather run from it than welcome  it. For me I think taking my life as is now is just another experience on its own. I am curious how it turns out, what our own special life has and its mysteries  it holds for the others who want to play it, because in the end our own life is someone else dream and play, for no two settings are the same. World Lets Play Own Life For Once.

2 comments:

  1. interesting but very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, wish this could be a little longer and had more bulk to the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts