Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today

I have shut the doors, and it will be awhile before I open them. I fee l that I am no longer here, and I know no one understands it no matter how much I scream it. I feel like a total zombie, I know i don't feel alive, I am alone in a bubble that no one can break, in a black whole where i can climb  and climb and no matter what fall back down, sometimes i get close or I get caught but in  the end I'm too heavy and I fall again.


I am eating lunch by myself and I am perfectly okay being alone.

2 comments:

  1. Thank u for visiting my blog and leaving a note, otherwise how would I have found ur blog. Your post - I'm speechless. It's what I've been needing to say for days. I'm coming back to read more 2moro. Falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ty i have been trying to find blogs to look at and yours popped up and ur profile had interesting things in it, i also like tarot reading

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts