Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dark Vs Light

Today I seen a friend I had not seen in awhile, it felt great, and I had missed him but I missed him even more because I realized how much i had missed him. I broke up with my boyfriend, but did not feel any significant loss, and I'm sorry for that. Even greater I felt the darkness even greater today, more and more lately I've been slipping away, and I feel relaxed about it scarily relaxed,  My cloud is darker but comforting at same time. I don't expect the sun to shine anytime soon it probably will get darker before the light. None of this is due to a break up, the break up is due because of this. My traditional thoughts are strong again as they use to be, I hope I am strong enough to face them, or my teacher will be disappointed with their assessment of my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts