Friday, September 23, 2011

The Way I feel Inside

I am only wrighting this because I'm told better out than in.       I do not promote suicide in anyway shape or form these are just the thoughts that go through my head.    Lately its all I think about, sometimes when I close my eyes, I dream of me dying in some form from anywhere to natural causes to someone trying to kill me. This is usually normal for those who are depressed. I have in the past tried to, people say its selfish but I felt horrible, Its like you will kill an animal if its suffering, and you take people off of life support so they don't have to, well i felt like I was suffering that I was on this life support that no one would take me off, so i tried to do it myself, I was not successful of course and now I have learned to deal with things for the most part, and I would love to help others get through there problems as well.  But lately the feeling is so strong and very hard to fight i know that I wont do anything at all but its a terrible feeling that you just don't want to live, its dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts