Saturday, September 17, 2011

Me

I am soon 23 years old on October 3rd, 2011. I have found out as I've come to be 23 that despite all the people I am around, I am very isolated. I definitely don't know where I belong  or with whom I am. I thought I had just begone to know who I am, just too find out perhaps I am wrong. I hope someday soon I will but, for now I must be satisfied with now. I thought I was okay until my teacher had me wright a autobiography on myself...He said before you try to help others you gotta know what your own problems are....you gotta know who you are, and where you have been, oh boy has it gotten me thinking. So now I am blogging and making my life into an online open book sorta. Hi, my name is Alicia, this is my first entry, and I am here.

3 comments:

Popular Posts